- The user is informed that during his visits to this website, one or more cookies may be automatically installed on his computer. Please consult the details on the dedicated page: Cookies policy.
- You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking here:
- This site allows visitors to comment on blog posts.
- When a comment is left on this website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and browser user agent are collected to help detect unwanted comments.
Contact forms and questionnaires
- The information collected on the site’s forms (name, email, messages and information) recorded in computerised files is necessary to process your requests and respond to you.
- They are only intended for the professional use of Tania Bos for the management of customer requests from the contact form requesting information.
- The site also allows you to subscribe to the newsletter via a newsletter subscription form at the bottom of the page or via a pop-up.
- You will be asked for your email address in order to receive newsletters from Tania Bos, sent by the Mailchimp service, which complies with the RGPD and its “Privacy Shield”, no more than one per month.
- This newsletter is only used to stay in touch, to discover the latest blog posts I create for you, as well as to be informed of the evolutions of the services I offer.
- At any time you can unsubscribe from the newsletter with the link at the bottom of each letter.
Embedded content from other sites
Statistics and audience measurement
- These statistics allow us to understand the use and performance of our website and to improve the way we operate or present content.
How long your data is stored
- Registration and form data is stored for 36 months in accordance with the European Parliament regulation.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are stored indefinitely. This allows subsequent comments to be automatically recognised and approved instead of being left in the moderation queue.
Transmission of your personal data
- We use external companies to manage the technical operation of the Website and our services. These companies are the subcontractors with respect to the personal data for which we are responsible for processing. By accepting this Policy, you agree that we may also allow the processing of your data for which you are responsible to be carried out by these data processors.
- Some of these data processors and third party service providers are located outside the European Union, including in the United States. You consent to our use of subcontractors in third countries without security guarantees, provided that there is a legal framework governing the transfer of your personal data, for example if the subcontractor is part of the EU-US Privacy Shield.
- In accordance with the European Parliament Regulation Article 32 on data security and the provisions of the law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases, computer security measures have been put in place.
- The website transmits personal data by encryption. This applies to orders and to your login in your customer area. In addition, we use an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption system. Furthermore, the website is secured by means of organisational and technical measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by any unauthorised person.
- The website and the database are secured by the hosting provider and other third party security measures.
- The newsletter mailing list database is secured by Mailchimp directly.
Rights to your personal data
- To exercise your right of access, rectification and deletion concerning your personal data, you can contact me by email and make the request: Contact me.