1. Legal information
In accordance with the provisions of articles 6-III and 19 of the French Law n° 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy, known as the L.C.E.N., this legal notice informs the users and visitors of the site www.taniaboscoaching.com of the following information:
- The website www.taniaboscoaching.com belongs to Tania Bos, certified coach ACC.
- Amsterdam chambre of commerce number: 85497657.
- Contact: By email via form.
- Owner of the site: Tania Bos.
- Responsible for the publication: Tania Bos.
- Website creator and Webmaster: NekoSign [ Priscilla Cuvelier ] Graphic designer / Webdesigner / Art Director Freelance • Head office: 3, rue de la Garenne Fleurie 28150 Moutiers FRANCE • Affiliated to La Maison des Artistes Paris • SIRET: 451 865 919 00026.
- Hosting: o2switch – Siège social : 222 Boulevard Gustave-Flaubert – 63000 Clermont-Ferrand FRANCE • SARL with a capital of 100000€ • SIRET: 510 909 80700024.
2. License to access the site
- This site grants you a limited license to access and use the site for your personal use. Under no circumstances may you download or modify all or part of this site without express written permission. This license does not permit you to use, for sale or for any other commercial purpose, this site or its contents.
- This site or any part of this site may not be reproduced, copied, sold or exploited in any way without express written permission via the contact form.
- You must not use techniques allowing to copy a brand, a logo or any other information (in particular images, text) of which Tania Bos is owner without express and written agreement via the contact form. You must not use the meta tags or any other “hidden” text containing my name without express and written agreement. Any unauthorized use will terminate the license
3. Graphic and photographic credits
- Graphics: Webdesign, icons/pictos par NekoSign [Priscilla Cuvelier], CMS by WordPress, Framework by Ocean WP and Elementor.
- Portrait photography by Tania Bos: shootings by Olga kamphorst and Yanina S. Popova.
- Photographs of the blog: royalty-free photos from Pixabay, Pixels and belonging to the respective authors.
4. Intellectual property and counterfeiting
- Tania Bos is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software… The images and photographs presented on this site and the blog are not free of rights.
- Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, total or partial adaptation of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is forbidden, except with prior written authorisation via the contact form. Any unauthorised use of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code (article L. 122-4).
- It is underlined here for information purposes that according to the Intellectual Property Code (articles L.121-1 to L.121-9), the moral rights of a creation (including the right of disclosure, the right to respect for the work and the right of withdrawal) are attached to its creator in a perpetual and imprescriptible manner.
- If you think that a content appearing on the site is likely to infringe one of your intellectual property rights, you can report it via the contact form.
5. Description of the services provided
- The purpose of the www.taniaboscoaching.com website is to provide information about all the services offered.
- The owner of the site Tania Bos strives to provide on the site www.taniaboscoaching.com information as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and shortcomings in the updating, whether they are of its own making or of the making of third-party partners who provide it with this information.
- All information provided on the www.taniaboscoaching.com website is given for information purposes only, is not exhaustive and is subject to change. It is given subject to modifications having been made since it was put on line.
6. Hypertext links
- This site authorises, on a non-exclusive and revocable basis, the creation of a hypertext link pointing to the home page or any other page of the portfolio on condition that this link does not create a misleading, false, pejorative or prejudicial character. Under no circumstances may the creation of this hypertext link engage my responsibility, in any capacity whatsoever, for the content of the site. Any use in your link of the logo, the brand or the graphics and creations requires an express and written authorization via the contact form.
- The www.taniaboscoaching.com website contains a certain number of hypertext links to other sites (partners, information, etc.) set up with the authorisation of the website owner. However, the owner of the site does not have the possibility of checking the content of the sites thus visited and therefore declines all responsibility for the possible risks of illicit content.
7. Comments, communications
- Users of this site may send comments or other content; submit suggestions, ideas, questions or other information as long as such content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, libelous, infringing on intellectual property rights, or harmful to third parties and does not consist of or contain computer viruses, political activism, commercial solicitations, mass mailings, chain letters or any other form of “spam”.
- You must not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or lie about the origin of the content. I reserve the right, at my sole discretion, to remove or edit any content, including for technical reasons (insufficient storage capacity, viruses, clarity of the web page) or legal reasons (defamatory, misleading, racist, obscene or advocating crimes against humanity).
- The above-mentioned reasons are given as examples and should not be interpreted as being exhaustive.
8. Applicable law
- The site www.taniaboscoaching.com was designed in France. It is hosted in France.
- The present Legal Notice of the site is subject to French law.
- Any dispute relating to the site www.taniaboscoaching.com will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Chartres in France.