- The user is informed that during his visits to this website, one or more cookies may be automatically installed on his computer.
Description of cookies
- A cookie is a small file that records information about the navigation of a computer on a site. The data obtained in this way is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and is also intended to allow various measures of frequentation.
- Like most websites, we use the services of service providers who have their own cookies. These cookies are mostly not necessary for the proper functioning of the site, and do not collect important personal data.
- The external cookies used on this site are primarily used to understand the performance of the website and how visitors interact with it. This allows us to design a site that is efficient and secure and provides information that is relevant to its visitors, and to improve the user experience on your future visits to the site.
What types of cookies are used?
Some cookies are necessary for the system to function properly in order to remember essential actions of your interactions. Such as adding to your shopping cart, time, logging into the site, active page viewed and comments made. The lifetime of these cookies is one year maximum. They do not contain any personal information.
Here are some details about the cookies installed on this website:
- If you leave a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is only for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you leave another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
- If you have an account and log in to this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to store your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, the lifetime of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your login cookie will be retained for a fortnight. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
- When editing or publishing an article, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data. It simply indicates the identifier of the article you have just modified. It expires after one day.
These cookies record information such as the number of visitors to the site, the number of unique users, which pages were viewed, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us to understand the user experience and how to improve the website based on the results.
This site may display advertisements (which it does not at present). These cookies are used to target the type of user and the topics that may be offered to you. If we display these advertisements, these cookies will be used to keep track of the effectiveness of these campaigns. The information stored may also be used by a third party marketing provider to better target their oppositions as well.
Those cookies that are not essential to the proper functioning of the site, but allow external functions to be displayed on this site. For example, Youtube videos, or social network feeds.
Here are the details of the cookies and their duration.
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_xxxxxxxx||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|pll_language||The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.|
How do I change my preferences?
- There are various “anti-spyware” programs, which prevent the installation of audience analysis cookies, and many others. The CNIL indicates which solutions are available with your browser in its article “Cookies: the tools to control them“.
- If you want more information, you can consult: wikipedia.org.